There is nothing as difficult as saying goodbye to someone you love. Taking the time to honor and celebrate the life of a person who has died can help those who are left behind find comfort, peace, and a way to go forward with hope. Rev. Shannon performs funeral and memorial services and life celebrations for people of diverse religious and spiritual backgrounds. By listening to the story of a person’s life with those who are closest to that person, Rev. Shannon will craft a personalized service or celebration of life that is warm, meaningful and heartfelt and honors their legacy.
What to Expect:
- Initial Meeting (no obligation, no cost) – We will schedule time together via Zoom online or in person in Hillsborough, NJ, to discuss all of the details of how to best honor your loved one and whether there were any specific wishes to include in the service or celebration of life. Any questions you may have will be answered.
- Service Review – Rev. Shannon will email full draft of the funeral or memorial service or life celebration for review in advance of the date. You are welcome to revise as much as you would like until it is exactly what you want, and then email the edited draft back. Rev. Shannon wants it to feel perfect – if you’d like additional suggestions or guidance, she is with you every step of the way.
- Service or Life Celebration – Rev. Shannon will arrive 15 to 30 minutes ahead of the start time to touch base with you and make sure that everything is ready.
Booking Rev. Shannon for a Funeral or Memorial service or Life Celebration
- Please contact at email@example.com or (908) 864-7094 to check availability for the date, time, and location, and to set a time for an Initial Meeting.
- There is no fee for this service as Rev. Shannon understands that this may be an unexpected and difficult time for family and friends.